Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Got Board

Featured Replies

  • Author
pump those guards.... PUMP them!!!!!!

 

Wide body kit anyone???

 

yeah my old man calls him george, and he is one big f@$k off sledge hammer.

continuing on your signature jarrad, ".........and if that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

  • 2 weeks later...

Well, continuing the "got bored" theme!

 

I was REALLY bored with my wheels... so I got new ones :) The sit nicely...

 

post-1248-1172646768_thumb.jpg

 

And after getting bored with my bonnet ( I used to have a black one) I thought I would "go crazy" with the pearl spray... heres the result.

 

post-1248-1172646838_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheNOBBLER

  • Author

f@$k me, those wheels look awesome, nice choise!!!!!

Oh!! I'm jealous :P I want wheels for my twinky.

 

But in all seriousness, they look awesome dude! Good choice. Are they 16's or 17's?

 

I love that toyota symbol too! With that you now need this....hehe

 

:dance:

f@$k me, those wheels look awesome, nice choise!!!!!

 

Haha, cheers mate... I didnt really get a choice on which type of wheels I bought, I needed new tyres and these came up with 4 new ones already fitted! There from the wreckers around the corner from work (they told me I had to buy them!) so I picked them up monday for less than the cost of 4 new tyres!

 

I thought you'd be jealous webbers! There only 15's! But they look bigger than that, the best part is they fit under my guards with no scraping (unless I load it up like the gor cruise ;p ).

 

They Toyota logo took me about 30mins or so... something like that. Its a pearl effect paint, looks great on any colour too. I like the fact you can't see it on some angles!

 

Anyway, until I'm bored again thats my update!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.