February 11, 200719 yr comment_163641 Run 50mm from the turbo>intercooler and put an enlarger/reducer on the throttle body, It's all i will be doing. Just 1 of these: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2-75-2-5-Silicon-Re...1QQcmdZViewItem Edited February 11, 200719 yr by Trev Report
February 11, 200719 yr comment_163663 Is this them: http://stores.ebay.com/SPEED-INDEX-STORE They have $49 USD buy it now FMIC's and there postage is around $150 I will keep lookin for the asian IC's Edited February 11, 200719 yr by Trev Report
February 11, 200719 yr comment_163670 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Intercooler...1QQcmdZViewItem Make the pipes fit and they can't say no to money to deliver to Aus. Report
February 15, 200719 yr comment_164232 Run 50mm from the turbo>intercooler and put an enlarger/reducer on the throttle body, It's all i will be doing. Just 1 of these: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2-75-2-5-Silicon-Re...1QQcmdZViewItem I am scrapping the 50mm idea, I just bought a 76.5mm (3 inch) intercooler so i will be running 3 inch from the turbo. Report
February 15, 200719 yr comment_164236 I am scrapping the 50mm idea, I just bought a 76.5mm (3 inch) intercooler so i will be running 3 inch from the turbo. What engine are you running a 75mm throttle body on mate. :jamie: :wink: Report
February 15, 200719 yr comment_164241 The 4AGE has a 2.75" (70mm) throttle body. Ok man cool i thought you were gonna put it on a K series engine. :jamie: Report
February 15, 200719 yr comment_164245 Ha, No k motors here, Will do a project thread soon (bout 3 weeks). Report
February 15, 200719 yr comment_164247 Ha, No k motors here, Will do a project thread soon (bout 3 weeks). K motors rock man, yeah post up some pics of your project man. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now