Few Questions

rigmurray

hey all didnt really know what site to post these questions on but they are just general so hopefully you guys can help

1. currently I own a mazda 323 RWD round head light model and recently i think someone put the battery in the wrong way because with a good battery ther is no power and the car wont start, any body know what it would be?

2. the car was turbo but am changing back to stock motor is this simple just put the carby back on etc.?

i need to replace the head gasket which i can do and service it.

3. because the carby was on the other side when it was turbo it had a different accelerator cable does anybody know where to pick these up from and are they easy to install?

4.also about the battery problem is there any wires etc. that just mightve shorted out?

5. what do people suggest i buy to fix the problem?

6. how many fuel lines etc. are changed when putting a turbo on a carby motor because when putting a stock one back on i don't know where everything will have to go???

7. Is there any type of mecahnic or auto electircian in SA that come around to your house to look at a car? i have been told with the electrics that i need new starter motor, maybe new altenator, new engine wiring and I want the carby etc. put back on properly but i can do the head gasket and service unless womeone is willing to do it for cheap?

thanks for any help I really want this little beast goin cheers again - JEREMY

Edited by rigmurray

Members dont see this ad