April 30, 200719 yr comment_174969 std 3tgte pistons are SHIT gze pisons hold 2 times the boost. They bore the engine out and use custom forged items along with huge s/s valves ect ect big mofo turbo and runs shitloads of boost don't last long but the first thing that usualy shits its self is spun bearings n then they simply swap there worked head over to a new engine n slap in the forged pistons.. Simple as long as uve got a good supply of engines just ,my 2c worth Can I ask why you think 3tgte pistons are shit? and explain why gze pistons hold twice as much boost? How much boost do you think you can run with standard 3tgte pistons before they will fail? Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_175330 hay rob long time no talk we should catch up again some time mate you keen for a beer when I'm in hobart next? Report
May 3, 200719 yr comment_175589 hey mate! yeah give me a buzz next time your down. hows the red beast going? Report
May 5, 200719 yr comment_175755 red beast is good but most of my time has gone into the wagon now running a 100kw small port Report
May 5, 200719 yr comment_175805 hey mate! yeah give me a buzz next time your down. hows the red beast going? Well you were the one that was winging about having to come up our way all the time! :hmm: why don't you stop in and have a beer next time your upthis way! :S You know were I am, and I'll take ya for a laugh in your old beast, you can tell me if it quicker than a 2tg! Report
May 6, 200719 yr comment_175856 hehe. G'day big fella! Yeah, they only give me a day pass to come up your end of the state. :S I'll ring you when in Launnie next, and take you up on that ride in the old corolla!! Report
May 6, 200719 yr comment_175888 Can I ask why you think 3tgte pistons are shit? and explain why gze pistons hold twice as much boost? How much boost do you think you can run with standard 3tgte pistons before they will fail? 14 psi, just what ive herd and from experience. Report
May 7, 200719 yr comment_176091 I know of someone local who has run up to 17psi. 4agze pistons are ceramic coated, havent had experience with the 3tgte before :S Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now