Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise/????? Meet -

Go-Karting or Laser Skirmish 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Go-Karting

    • Yes
      84%
      11
    • No
      15%
      2
  2. 2. Laser Skirmish

    • Yes
      38%
      5
    • No
      61%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

saw the sign today rang them they are still open and will remain as such for a long while by the sounds of it.

 

i know there is often signs out the front that are confusing and from what they were saying it was for skip bins for lease.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats happening with this meet? still on? I'm up for doing something!!!! Well a meet atleast I'm povo mcpov at the moment :jamie:

Edited by Clown

  • Author

well at the moemnt its me and you but ill gladly meet up and chat and what not

sorry but pull me out of the karting, I'm saving for sydney and hope to have enough cash for that!

 

i'll cruise though

  • 2 weeks later...

hey, hey everybody, long time no see. id be up for a cruize, karting or both :y:

No, not yet.

 

I'm now going to have to pull my clutch outta my coupe to get the panel van running as the pressure plate I got doesnt work with the gearbox....sigh.

*off topic*

 

aidnaniel - I like your quote, I had a giggle, I modified it.... when in doubt use a hammer, the bigger the doubt, the bigger the hammer, "if you don't know jack, use a jack hammer".

 

*back on topic*

 

 

Lesley ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.