Suspension

Seca ae82

hey i have the standard suspension on the toyota seca 1989 model

my cars suspension is gone as i get way to much body roll and if the car is full the car scarpes ova speed humps also i got one wheel (back wheel) of the ground on a turn

i would like to know if any one would know how much ultra lows would cost (without them instialing it. as i will do it at home)

I Live in Perth WA if any one knows plz post back

thank u very much :D

Members dont see this ad
hey i have the standard suspension on the toyota seca 1989 model

my cars suspension is gone as i get way to much body roll and if the car is full the car scarpes ova speed humps also i got one wheel (back wheel) of the ground on a turn

i would like to know if any one would know how much ultra lows would cost (without them instialing it. as i will do it at home)

I Live in Perth WA if any one knows plz post back

thank u very much :D

I must ask...... why would you go lower if it already scrapes?

Try wilkinson suspension centre for cost of springs

old corolla bloke

sorry . i don't think i mentioned the part um yeah it scrapes coz the suspension is litrely dead it wont hold the car up .. as in my friend big bloke pushed the back hell hard and the exhuast hit the ground. so I'm trying to buy some new suspenion so i thought i might as well buy ultra lows while I'm at it.. thkz agian

gday mate about ure suspension bein stuffed and havin someone in the car makes it scrape... well i got ultra lows in my car ae93 sx hatch OFFBEAT and i only let one person in the back cos even with one passenger in the front it scrapes everything!!! mainly the exhaust but has actully scraped the under neath of the car!!! just to let u know!!! have a good one anyway!!!

happy scrapping!!! LOL

• 3 weeks later...