Perth People

old corolla bloke

so all those corollas out there.... thousands driving around and about 20 responded to the roll call

is there any suggestions on how to make this site a little better known!

Ive got one..........why stop at STICKERS. those people that make stickers usually also make business cards

500 cards cost bugger all.

hows this.......but a sticker and get 20 cards with it......then a good member would not throw those cards away but would give them to other corolla onwers they meet or see at shopping centre car park or bloody where ever.

time to think about how all you WA guys could get enough cars together to have a CRUISE and be noticed as a CAR ENTHUISIASTS.......BUT FOR COROLLAS.

so respond with ideas that could boost members.....and rememeber I'm old not ancient but still like a good corolla

old corolla bloke

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
hey man yeah i will be down for a cruise as long as theres some notice if its a night one but if day and a weekend il be there :y:

well what if we set up a tentative time and date "1100 hours on the 27 may"

or we could get a poll going for dates 27 may or 3rd of june.

hopefully I should have my engine swap done for then.

so respond with ideas that could boost members.....and rememeber I'm old not ancient but still like a good corolla

old corolla bloke

I'm guessing that many of us belong to other car forums as i do so in your Sig just put down the rollaclub url and hopefully that should get some numbers up..

On another note, i just found out that i went to high school with your Daughter and now i go to the same TAFE as her!

I'm guessing that many of us belong to other car forums as i do so in your Sig just put down the rollaclub url and hopefully that should get some numbers up..

On another note, i just found out that i went to high school with your Daughter and now i go to the same TAFE as her!

shhhh people will know I'm old!!! daughter what daughter............ah well married 25 years today

OLD corolla bloke

• 3 months later...

Sorry to butt in on another topic, but this computer is so f@$ked that I can't make new topics.

Chris: I need to speak to you regarding a running k motor. My mate needs one, now, and I figured you'd be the bloke that'd have one or know where one was. If you could contact me on 0419950012 or jump on msn now, we can talk.

Cheers,

Dan