Upholstery - In Car

FLiPPeN_CRaZY

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can help me. I have now aquired a VN Commo, and as you may or may not know they have a tendancy of gettin saggy roofs. Anyways I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix these or a place that might be able to do it for a reasonably cheap price, as I'm looking to sell the car itself anyway.

Thanks

Dani :jamie:

Members dont see this ad

lol @ staple gun. seriously, adhesive spray is the way. take one side off so you can get behind the lot of it, and then spray the adheasive all over. the less you use, the better ir sticks, but make sure the adhesive covers all of it. then put it back up and put the trims back on. mmm.

Edited by Wood§tok

Hahaha we actually thought about staple gun :wub:

LOL, hrmmm spray adhesive, that might just work...

I know the VN isnt worth much... But still wanna get the most i can for it. lol

It's been a pretty reliable car, was even considering getting rid of my rolla and keeping the VN for a lil bit (only coz of the probs ive had with my rolla), but i can't give my lil beast up lol ;) So the VN will accomidate me by helping pay for the rollas repairs :jamie: (even if i only get half of the sale)

Just a quick tip with your spray adhesive - that stuff works better when it has the chance to half set before pushing the 2 parts together. So, spray both the roof and the top side of the lining, wait half an hour so for it to start to get tacky, and then push the lining up. :jamie: