More 4age Help ;)

Max2440

Help bought a 4age from sydney to fit into a AE82 well fitting not a problem but on the ECU how it has the 3 plugs i can only find the 2 plugs the large one and the in the center of the 3 i can't find the smaller of the 3 do i need it or is it just for electronic speedo and stuff like that because thats how I'm reading it on the ECU picutres that you have printed up lol well thanks anyways

Members dont see this ad

so I'm right to say that i need this?.....its the 4age with the red lettering on it so it would be a Toyota Part Number: 89661-14061

Nippon Denso Part Number: 175700-0070

or

Toyota Part Number: 89661-12080

Nippon Denso Part Number: 175700-0561

and also with the fuel pump would it be possible to hook it up with a relay to swith it on when the engine comes on or will the ecu just shit itself? sorry for all the Q's first time ever doing the install :jamie:

Many thanks in advance

You will need a relay to hook up fuel pump. In an aftermarket situation the power is supplied by you and the computer supplies an earth when it wants the pump to start

. Not sure if this is how factory 4a works though.

Already answered by me before on the FAQ - Install a circuit opening relay..

http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...ng_Relay_Wiring