Extreme Powerfest Did Any One Go

rolla20

hey did any one go to the extreme powerfest on saturday 26th may

awsome day , if any one knows jay an the 2jz cressida,

well she fianally let go throwing a conrond an piston out the block , but still showing how tough toyotas are he drove it off the pad ...

but if ya got any pics of the day post them up for every one to look...............

cheers adam

Edited by rolla20

Members dont see this ad

Feel sorry for that car. Don't quite understand burnout "competetions". Way I see it, its something you do when your bored with mates, not to build a car for the purpose of making smoke and destroying tyres. Unless of course your names Bazza, have a wife called Shazza, you drink VB and own a VN commodore.

well if you wanna here somthin funny about a month after i got my P's i went out to speedway city and entered my beast into some burnouts out there ... just put a new clutch in the day before and i went out all phyced up and did dismally

yeah its a turbocharged 202 ,at the moment its just got a shitty in there for some fun while i build a fresh turbo motor (bigger cam an stuff)

rims are CSA 15inch don't know the actual name but , they only just miss the front spring seat on the strut.

its just a cheap motor off ebay but she goes alright nothing like a TURBOCHARGER, hav a look final burnout for the night

thanks guys

adam

Edited by rolla20

thanks there scotty ,

what no rolla ??????? hahahaha

can't believe that the weather held out for it , good on ya nature LOL!

will try to get some photos up !

cheers adam

• 4 weeks later...