4's 6's And 8's Cruise

Scotty

468cruiseflyercopyyv3.th.jpg

Hey all, Ive been bored recently and havent done any cruises at all for any clubs so I thought fark it and ive come up with a 4's 6's and 8's Cruise day. A Day for ALL of us to come out and cruise the roads of Adelaide to show off our prides and joy.

The cruise will be starting in the central suburbs (K-Mart Shopping Centre on Anzac Highway) and will be heading South and then stopping for a break, Then heading back up North to have another stop point and from then we will cruise upto Glenelg steering clear of the CBD to have our final stop point and to end the cruise.

Heres the details!

When : July 7th, 2007

Where : Meet at K-Mart Shopping Centre Complex, Rear Carpark

Time : 12pm Meet , 12:45 pm Departure

Cruise Information : Basically a Southern and Northern cruise, finishing up at Glenelg Avoiding the CBD.

Cars open to : 4Cylinders to 8Cylinders, Anything inbetween. Mates of Mates welcome.

Other information : Basically keep it clean, No hooning AT ALL will be tolerated, Numberplates will be taken. Cruise maps will be handed out on the day. This is a cruise, Not a race!.

For any further information

ring Scotty on

M : 0406 545 925

Members dont see this ad
  • 4 weeks later...

Well for all of those who will be attending the cruise, you'll have a chance to have a look at some HOT4's Material close up in real life,

swift1zw4.th.jpg

The 'I'm HOT' Suzuki swift of MR Paint and Panel will be coming to the cruise to make an appearnace!

The list of modifications is just about aslong as the bible so if your not already coming, I suggest you cancel your plans and head down!. This is one unique car, it even has indicator tint cut out to flames, 300 games inbuilt into the headrests for the xbox's, custom bucket seats, true fire airburshed on the INTERIOR, $15000+ dollars of the most detailed airburshing you'll ever see on the outside of s street driven show car, chrome gauges, deep dish wheels and a perfect paintjob many describe as a black mirror....hows that for attention to detail...

This car has competed in many shows and has been judged by the BEST OF THE BEST from meguirs elite car polish judges, Thats just a worthy bragging right in its own.

Remember anyone is welcome to this cruise, Not just high end show cars.. So whatever you drive, 4cyl to 8cyl come along and enjoy the fun and make it a day to tell ya mates about!... And from what i hear its gunna be a good day... Some very nice cars will be attending form what I'm hearing...!

12pm, Kmart - Anzac Highway

July7th, This saturday coming up..

Questions/Queries - Scotty, 0406 545 925.

Edited by Scotty