100kw In2 Ae82

ke20man

hey i just did a engine swap in my ae82 it had the standard 86kw tvis 4age bigprt, and i have a put the 100kw small port in it.

got it all going but it keeps cutting of when u pull up at trafffic lights or stop sudenly.... has any1 had this problem before?

i have taken it to a efi auto electrition and he reakons hes never seen anything like it.

could it be ive used the 100kw injectors and they flow alot more than the 86kw ones as i did a flow test, could these bigger injectors be puting to much fuel in and the computer can't handle it or.....

any help would be realy appreciated

cheers nick

Members dont see this ad
got it all going but it keeps cutting of when u pull up at trafffic lights or stop sudenly.... has any1 had this problem before?

Yep - I have that problem with my 86kw 4AGE in my AE82 - caused by dodgy idle control valve on throttle body, letting too much air in at idle when warm because it can no longer shut consistently. The 4AGE manual gives a rundown on how to check for this which I don't have handy at the moment. Haven't fixed it yet - it's a replace or block off job.