Rollaclub Christmas Party - Barossa Valley

KJ's Rollas

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah nice one!

It's coming up soon and there's a lot of excitement around!

So here's the details,

We'll me meeting at the Train Park (The Gums) in Nuriootpa (opposite the BP and Red Rooster) from midday onwards on Sunday 2nd December.

We'll have lunch around 12:30 - 1pm and cruise after that.

For lunch, bring your own meat and bread etc.. (that way we don't have to worry about catering for too many or not enough if we supply it ourselves)

There are BBQ's at this park and I will be there earlier in the day making sure they BBQ's are free for us to use!

The cruise will be simple and you won't get lost! It's not a long cruise (and a lot of the roads are slower now with all the speed limits being changed all over the place)

There will be 1 stop about half way along the cruise, this will be at the Lookout (overlooking the Barossa Valley) So bring your camera!

Anyone needing Directions to Nuriootpa, PM me and I will send you details, and Ben (Nawty4) is keen for anyone to follow him to the Barossa Valley if you don't know the way!

Any other Questions, let me know!

Spread the word, tell your friends! Hope to see you all there! (and don't foreget to show something to do with Christmas on the day!!)

Cheers all,

KJ :-)

• 3 weeks later...

It's This Sunday - 2nd December

12:30pm onwards

Train Park (Tolley Reserve) Tanunda Road, Nuriootpa - Look for the big black steam train!

Don't forget to bring the BBQ supplies (or if your too slack to cook your own lunch, there's Red Rooster and Subway across the road - walking distance)

Remember, Ben (Nawty4) is happy to let people follow him from Adelaide, as he knows the way.

Invite your friends!

See you all there!

It's This Sunday - 2nd December

12:30pm onwards

Train Park (Tolley Reserve) Tanunda Road, Nuriootpa - Look for the big black steam train!

Don't forget to bring the BBQ supplies (or if your too slack to cook your own lunch, there's Red Rooster and Subway across the road - walking distance)

Remember, Ben (Nawty4) is happy to let people follow him from Adelaide, as he knows the way.

Invite your friends!

See you all there!

=[ got work 11-2 can't make it.

It was a great day!

We had a small group of Barossa guys!

KE10 through to KE55.

we met at the Train Park in Nuri around lunchtime!

A mate who owns a KE10 was there, but he got his mate to drive it caus he doesn't have a licene at the moment.

He also got his mate to drive his KE11, and somehow the cops noticed the KE11 driving around earlier that morning and they were aware that it was registered in the name of the guy with no licence, so they were quick to hunt him down, only to find that his mate was driving - not him! SUCKED IN!!

The cruise went on a big loop of the Barossa Main towns, Nuriootpa, Greenock (although we by-passed this), Angaston, Bethany & Tanunda!

We stopped off at the Lookout for a break and photo opportunity!

It was a great day had by all and would have been nice if some Adelaide guys had come along too!

I will put some pics up tomorrow!

Cheers,