Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show Us Ur Rides

Featured Replies

no need to apologize chris..but the roof racks are coming back me thinks...

 

bodykitaddzr4.jpg

  • Replies 133
  • Views 113.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a couple of my rides.. past and present!

 

1989 RX-7 Series 5 with plennnnnnty of good bits.. highflow turbo, big fmic, brake upgrade, microtech, twin 3" etc etc etc lovely car

rx7_4thcruise_010-1.jpg

engine.jpg

100_1740.jpg

 

You don't want to see what happened to it after I sold it ;)

 

1976 RX-4 (see member's rides thread for details)

rims2.jpg

 

1972 KE20

1300Wagonbuild043.jpg

 

Got a mate on the lookout for a wild speedway cam so I can run the twin 32/36 Webers I have sitting here :D

  • Author

love ke20s

 

pity about the scrotors.

 

but respect for the rx4

 

keeping it old skool

 

pce

  • Author

i think ive seen that ke20 b4 as well.

 

outside a bowling club???

massive fan of the s5 rx7s..love the ol school rollas to..nice cars!!

Love your Cars shane I'm a big fan of KE20's and i have seen your RX4 on north Lake a few times.

 

My seca

 

its pretty basic

 

crappy 4A-FE

2' cat back exhaust

POD

strut brace

stereo

ricey interior mods

17' Rims

a few more little things that i would have forgotten about

 

I was planing on putting a 20v in it but that had to take a back seat as i got my Aristo

but i still want to do it maybe mid next year, but for now the only Mods for it are tint and some stiffer shocks/springs the only thing holding me back on the suspension is that it is my daily and i travel with other people to work (85k's there 85k's back) on bumpy country roads so i don't want to make the ride to harsh.

 

excuse all that brake dust on the rims

100_0388.jpg

 

100_0389.jpg

 

 

 

 

My Aristo that should be on the boat pretty soon

 

1992 Toyota Aristo 3.0V

3,000cc twin turbo 2JZGTE

Chrome 20" wheels

Custom leather interior (done recently, cost just over $2,000)

2 tone cream repainted to black with a green pearl

Timing belt has been replaced

Lowered suspension

Rear spoiler

Grounding kit

 

The Mods i have at home waiting for it

lexus badges

Trans cooler

FCD

a few more little bits and pieces

 

Mods that are on their way right now

WORK VS-SD 18's

HKS catback Hi-power exhaust

JIC coilovers

Apexi turbo timer

 

Mods yet to buy

Boost controller

intercooler

all round tint

1.5 shift kit

some gauges

in a year or so ill put on a GT35r turbo with external gate or a turbo along those lines

and a few more bits and pieces

 

Don't Worry 20's will be sold and my works will be put on

 

004.jpg

 

120.jpg

 

myaristo-1.jpg

 

191.jpg

 

034.jpg

Edited by Miggy

  • Author

shawing!!!

 

nice aristo

 

i saw u the other day miggy.

 

along stock road near winterfold road.

 

haha

 

sorry didnt notice the rollaclub sticker for a while. wasnt sure what ur guys were doin.

shawing!!!

 

nice aristo

 

i saw u the other day miggy.

 

along stock road near winterfold road.

 

haha

 

sorry didnt notice the rollaclub sticker for a while. wasnt sure what ur guys were doin.

 

oh hahaha that was you!

 

Just got back from Go-carting with my mates (not a bad idea for a meet)

 

I guess you thought it was a bit odd as i beeped and waived properly thought i was a retard!

I was hooning trying to catch up, not often you see another rollaclub member! although i do think i saw you in Freo a long while ago about 6 months but didn't catch you so i wasn't going to give up this time hahaha.

Your Aristo is porn dude.. gorgeous car.. I was about to say ditch the 20's and chuck on some nice Jap rims with coilies but you're one step ahead ;)

 

Sounds like you boys are all SOR - I'm in Leeming.

 

Spotted on South St yesterday, I think it was a majorly old-school Corona. It had to be pre-70s, looked so f@$king cool, old duck driving it, BENCH SEAT in the front, hubbies, sky blue with white roof. She must have thought I was checking her out cos I was drooling so much haha

haha no shit!! i work in willetton and live in atwell..i past leeming everyday..

Bring on summer.. Rolla laps of Freo anyone? ;)

Hiya Guys Liz here. Well Chris and I have just picked up our new TwinCam for my project. Sorry Preston and Todd I loved your cars so much I had to get one. LOL

 

Chris says the Tivs system isn't working at the moment No torque till 5grand so he has named it Winky. Has a but of rust and needs a wheel alignment and the immobiliser don't work so with Chris's quick thinking a screwdriver, pliers and tape its all good now. Gotta love it, I would of called someone and paid for it but he is much better (Bias i know)

 

I loved the Seaca but this one is much better. Am going to have fun doing it up

 

 

Here are some pics

post-1514-1189418434_thumb.jpg

 

post-1514-1189418486_thumb.jpg

 

post-1514-1189418661_thumb.jpg

Thats the extent of the rust.

 

Looking forward to the cruise on Sunday.

 

Liz

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.