Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

32/36 Weber On Stock 4k Manifold

Featured Replies

Hey all,

 

I am thinking about adapting a 32/36 weber downdraught carb, to fit on a standard 4k

manifold. Coupled with a 25/65 cam and a mild head port and polish job.

 

I was wondering if the stock manifold will flow well enough with this carb added,

does anyone know from personal experience?

or does anyone know what sort of horsepower you can flow with a standard manifold (with

the ends cleaned up and casting dags removed) ?

 

I have heard about plenty of people using these carbs on their k motors, but do not know how they

will go on the standard manifold,

 

Thanks in advance

How else were you intending to put it on?

 

I thought that the stock manifold was the only way unless you were going to spend a fortune on making a custom one up.

 

If you don't have a carby allready i have one for sale for $100 with a ramflo filter

  • Author
How else were you intending to put it on?

 

I thought that the stock manifold was the only way unless you were going to spend a fortune on making a custom one up.

 

If you don't have a carby allready i have one for sale for $100 with a ramflo filter

 

I was otherwise going to buy a manifold to suit, as i think places like redline

stock manifolds to suit. I was fairly sure that these manifolds would be up to it, but

am not sure, anyone done it before/know how well it works?

 

Thanks for the offer, but i already have one,

Thanks anyway

The short answer is yes, that is the same setup that I have on my 4K and it works just fine. I would put some money aside for a proper dyno tune to get the mistures right and a dizzy regraph should be done as well to suit the cam you will be surprised how much better it will go.

 

Cheers

Paul

  • Author
The short answer is yes, that is the same setup that I have on my 4K and it works just fine. I would put some money aside for a proper dyno tune to get the mistures right and a dizzy regraph should be done as well to suit the cam you will be surprised how much better it will go.

 

Cheers

Paul

 

Cheers, will do

 

I intend to get the dizzy recurved and the carb tuned, near the end of my

build so it all runs nice and smooth, thanks for clarifying that for me

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.