2007 Castrol Edge Jamboree Ver 2.0 (j17)

Trev

More like V2.1b

See what happens when you try and move an annual event :party: lol

Yeah they shoulda kept it in september so that the chicks wore less clothes instead of holding it in a cooler month altho it woulda been good to see how much the cars times improved.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where did you get that info about the re-scheduling? the jambo website hasnt been updated since the sunday morning when everything went pear shaped.

cheers.

From the sportscompact site, Your browser has probably kept the data from that day (Its happened a few times), You will need to type in http://www.sportcompact.net.au/ or http://www.jamboree.com.au/ again and make sure there is no links on the end of it.

Edited by Trev

• 1 month later...
I'm burnt red raw :) time for some alovera loving i think (i also heard tomatoes are really good)

As i said to u, You looked like u got bashed, I couldnt be bothered taking photo's today so i only got a couple, The 1st is a 1J powered hiace.

post-1373-1194094034_thumb.jpg

Me sitting in Tony's Solara, He made me run a pass when it was up on the stands with the engine off, Mad how everything works.

post-1373-1194094236_thumb.jpg

Me, Shawn (my mate) & Tony.

post-1373-1194094393_thumb.jpg