August 22, 200719 yr comment_193215 Hey guy's pretty new to these forums as I just recently brought a AE82 1986 SECA. I brought it from my dads friend who owns Toyo Spares / Wreckers up sort of near lilydale. Brought the car for $3k, which included 7 months rego + name transfer fee's, RWC and everything that needed to be done for that (new windscreen, front right light, wipers + wiper washers etc) Engine has been reconditioned and had $2.5k spent on it... currently has 15,000km on it the body has 269,000km. Everything's in pretty good condition usual rust in the usual spots no dints or scratches, straight body. Usual so so... Once i got it around 1 week ago i gave it a good wash and wax, installed cheap old stereo dad had lying around + front 4" pioneer's (mid priced ones nothing too special) I also recently brought a 3A Racing Pod and attached that today as you can see from the pics below :P will keep you guys posted on any more mod's but not much will happen for a while as I've gotta save more money for schoolies now ;) hehe.. So there she is :yes: Report
August 22, 200719 yr comment_193219 It was a bit of peer pressure to get that wasnt it :P As i said the other night, Thats nice and clean. Edited August 22, 200719 yr by Trev Report
August 22, 200719 yr comment_193220 They are a nice car, Loved my brothers old one when I drove it.. Report
August 22, 200719 yr Author comment_193227 haha yeah true gotta say trev you did kinda convince me that the SECA wasnt too ugly :P haha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now