Possible Ideas For Future Meet Ups/cruises

Pure-SX

Thought it might be a good idea to get a list of ideas of all the things that the NT rollaclub members would like so see happen. Also a list of ideas for possible "meet ups" and cruises.

What I would personally like to see is a bunch of us at the same motoring event would be sweet.

(Waits for Adam's reply saying I never go :party:)

So yeah any ideas?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the following suggestions for events - some have been done before, some I've wanted to do for a while:

• RollaClub vs. another club circuit racing at Hidden Valley - or a 1600 Challenge of some kind, with super 1600 for any forced induction cars
  • Go-karting
  • RollaClub internal competition (eg. motorkhana, drags, circuit - Corollas only, sorry Shane)

I've got other ideas, but none are coming to mind.

Edited by ancullen

Go-karts is like 70-80 for dual engine karts :party: I think it was that much but its probably way cheaper.

ten pin bowling is good fun good excuse to make a fool of yourself, nightcliff is perfect for a cruise/bbq.

Also, BBQ at adams would be a great idea. everyone chip in a few $$$ will be cheap as chips. He can take turns driving us in the GT4 :P

Haven't they just introduced faster karts at the go-kart place??? May not be correct, but might be worth checking. The only problems with the go-karts (aside from high cost) is the bruising you get from the bloody things.

I'm all for the BBQ idea - just gotta give the place a tidy up. I'll chat to Alley so we can try and work out a date to do this.

LOL!!! The twin-engine's aren't that fast. I'd HATE to go in the single engines. I think the new ones are the basic racing spec ones, with the 100cc Junior motors. Of course, my father-in-law has two karts - we could always get them running again and race around Humpty Doo. :P

And I wouldn't make a move on you Stephen - I'm WAY out of your league. :party:

keeping in mind last time I went i was like 15 lol, I managed to drift it around the hairpin just after the straight consistantly :cool:, was an initial D fan back then :yes:

also Adam to good for u? damn man you looked pretty hot the other day when you dropped the calipers off, short sleeve short tucked in :party: pants up to ur arm pits :P