Possible Ideas For Future Meet Ups/cruises

Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barbie sounds good, early arvo????? Have kid, goes sleepy early.

Have done a search on the Initial D movie, I need go sleep early too. 2005, not bad I am only lagging by two years.

Early arvo barbie sounds fine to me. Yep, Initial D movie was released in late 2005. It's pretty good, a good amalgamation of multiple Intitial D episodes.

i also hav a clubman race cart sitting in the shed they do 100KM/H

A clubman? Nice. It's got a 125cc Senior motor, right?

rofl in the initial D movie, they put a 20V turbo in the 8-6 :P

No they didn't. They put a Formula Toyota motor in. It's a 4A-GE 20v, naturally aspirated, with the living shit worked out of it to get it to about 250-260hp. It revs to about 12,000rpm. :party: Not bad for something based on a production motor.

Spotted this morning a Celica GT4 in blue, bit rough looking but not bad. Wonder who the lucky owner is??????? He asked innocently, driving the precious to work is a bad sign Adam. Next it will have a baby seat in the back and a dog.

Bit rough looking??? I had to drive it to work today to prove it runs - everyone at work was giving me shit because it wouldn't start on Wednesday morning. Turns out it was a flat battery - I've got the jumper leads in the boot, just in case.

Edited by ancullen

hrrm my bad, thats right it was turbo'd in the cartoon series.

No it wasn't. In the cartoon series it was the same motor. There was a turbo 86 that Tak raced against, and it was later converted back to a supercharged motor as the guy had previously lost to Tak due to the lag of the turbo vs. Tak's instant throttle response. :party: