Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

U better not have touched my car adam!!!!!! :D ;)

 

 

i need suspention BAD and my car wont drive around corners without spinning atm its funny, lights ups the inside wheel

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 286.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My car understeers ALOT :(

 

Also Andrew there is a KE70 running for $600 on boost :D

 

Cough diff ;) Only had one wheel going :P

what u had one wheel going?????????

 

i had 2 i think, i hav 2 bald tyres

yout still have those tyers from friday night ahahah

they were bald already :D

yeah steve,

really want ae71 bigger engine easer to put 4agze in

ahahah

what u had one wheel going?????????

 

i had 2 i think, i hav 2 bald tyres

 

You only had one wheel going that night.

 

Who you talking about Andrew?

 

Booked car in Pedders for 28point suspension check. $14 lol

hehehehe no i had tyres from adam had full tread at the start of the day, completly bald now to much dori

Boy Adam was I thinking about everything possible you could have done to my car I was shitting myself.

 

But in all seriousness you have ALOT more to lose then myself ;)

 

P.S YOU SPAM DOUBLE POST :D

 

I'm serious you know. There are seven more things for you to look for in your car.

 

And yes, I've pulled out a gearbox twice before. Both times were on the yellow Corolla though, so a transverse AWD gearbox will be... interesting. I'm not looking forward to it, but I think it'll be the cheapest way to do things. I figure it'd take about eight hours of labour, and I don't really want to be paying $800 for labour alone.

I'm serious you know. There are seven more things for you to look for in your car.

 

And yes, I've pulled out a gearbox twice before. Both times were on the yellow Corolla though, so a transverse AWD gearbox will be... interesting. I'm not looking forward to it, but I think it'll be the cheapest way to do things. I figure it'd take about eight hours of labour, and I don't really want to be paying $800 for labour alone.

 

Jeez them GT4's are fragile I kick a rim(jokes :D) and the clutch or thrust bearing goes ;)

 

Seriously Adam I %$^ing hate you lol, all I know is you didn't touch the amps :P. I should of left the coke bottles there though they looked horn :(

 

As I said your car is worth alot more then mine lol, you have ALOT more to lose :P

 

Shane I know you had both wheels going at static but when you did some "circle work" you only had the inside wheel going.

 

I am also thinking of getting a wheel and tire package. Probably 15" not sure I can get a brand new set for about 600. Either that or I get a set of 13's or something. Probably prefer 15's as they won't look completely ugly lol.

 

 

P.S Where the fark is the handbrake lever grip thingo Adam, where did you throw it?

Edited by Pure-SX

I promise I didn't do anything that would damage your car - I would never do that. I just chucked the handbrake lever grip in the passenger footwell - maybe it's rolled under the seat???

 

Someone has suggested that there may be an issue with the linkages, which is what I first thought. I'll have a look when I've got some time, but that probably won't be until next weekend. :D

Alley was saying she had trouble selecting gears a few days ago when I was chatting with her.. That might be your problem, I was having a problem with my Celica once, was driving fine, all of a sudden had trouble selecting any gears, if I did it would crunch badly, I thought it was the clutch, turned out linkages needing "fixing".

 

Not damaging my car? What did you do then? Should I be expecting my exhaust to far a coke bottle out? Or pull a can out of the pod?

 

BTW did you get that can out of your airbox? :D

 

post-3201-1189991375.gif

 

P.S That is the single greatest Emoticon thingy ;)

Edited by Pure-SX

Could be air in the clutch line? If you pump the clutch a few times before changing gear is it any easier?

 

You're right in doing what you said though, linkages, clutch fluid and gearbox oil inspected WAY before taking the box out. That would be a c**t of a job I imagine. Engine out styles?

Could be linkages.

 

All the 'presents' can be found inside the cabin.

 

And if I find a can in my airbox, then I wouldn't want to be you. I'll beat the living piss out of you.

Edited by ancullen

Damn you Adam, in cabin and boot or just cabin? Now I will probably spend my afternoon paranoid out of my mind looking for crap lol.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.