Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was enjoying the nice cool weather at a shed in Winnellie - didn't leave home til well after ten and didn't go anywhere near the city or TC

 

Hope you guys had fun

Holy spam much? :P

 

Good form.

 

Car sounds good Shane!

 

 

Thanks danno!!!

 

 

put the new sc belt on 2day

 

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT

 

bring it on adam

So Adam first thing he does when he gets to work ROLLACLUB. :P. Anyways good to see a bunch of us at the motorkhana and remember who megz is :D. Shane the MR2 sounds gr8 you gotta take me for a drive in it.

 

P.S Adam drove Lars's VL at the motorkhana all I can say is penalties much? he just about took out every witches hat :yes:.

When you first spun out should of kept going :y: Circle work that is :lol:

hehehe

 

work = rollaclub

 

 

thanks steven ill take u 4 a strap one night

 

i saw adams run in the vl can anyone say adam spends to much time in fwd :P

 

duy didnt seem 2 push his car very hard???????

That was Duy's first motorkhana, so he's got a bit to learn.

 

And it's not that I can't drive RWD, it's just I need to get more practice in. Also, I've never driven a car with that much power, or that much instant power. I must have had my foot on the throttle further than I thought, because even though I tried to feather it, it just kept spinning the wheels. :P

The VL is nutso though.

 

Good on you for giving it a go - better than most people can say.

 

I'm red like a tomato :P

lol so am I, however I am guessing most of mine is wind burn the crosswind on way there and back was insane my car was getting moved around at 100 and something :P...... Duy did pretty good he left quite early. But yeah I would of thought the vl would have a little lag. I heard he was running the NA motor with all the goodies attached so that could be reason why boost comes on so early with the higher compression.

 

Probably calling Hi-tech in regards to gze conversion. I have pretty much decided on hi-tech as anyone I have talked to about 4age's up here has recommend him. So what the hell I am sure he can put the motor in without any problems lol

Ohh by the way Adam is to be referred to as rolla yoda from now on :P

Love that car :P

 

is it home time yet?

I'm tied

adam needs a awd to be safe and he needs to sell me the 55

hi tech did a ze conversion on a adub

adub?

 

even with 3psi is still a 3L worked off its tits. running high comp internals = instant boost. big turbo+instant boost = what everyone saw at the motorkhana with adam driving. Lars just has a lot of practice :P. He controls the rear end of that car so damn well even on the dirt /clap for him :D.

 

any idea how much it cost in the "adub"?

Can someone please explain the appeal of my yucky rims?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.