Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Adam first thing he does when he gets to work ROLLACLUB. :P. Anyways good to see a bunch of us at the motorkhana and remember who megz is :D. Shane the MR2 sounds gr8 you gotta take me for a drive in it.

P.S Adam drove Lars's VL at the motorkhana all I can say is penalties much? he just about took out every witches hat :yes:.

When you first spun out should of kept going :y: Circle work that is :lol:

That was Duy's first motorkhana, so he's got a bit to learn.

And it's not that I can't drive RWD, it's just I need to get more practice in. Also, I've never driven a car with that much power, or that much instant power. I must have had my foot on the throttle further than I thought, because even though I tried to feather it, it just kept spinning the wheels. :P

lol so am I, however I am guessing most of mine is wind burn the crosswind on way there and back was insane my car was getting moved around at 100 and something :P...... Duy did pretty good he left quite early. But yeah I would of thought the vl would have a little lag. I heard he was running the NA motor with all the goodies attached so that could be reason why boost comes on so early with the higher compression.

Probably calling Hi-tech in regards to gze conversion. I have pretty much decided on hi-tech as anyone I have talked to about 4age's up here has recommend him. So what the hell I am sure he can put the motor in without any problems lol

adub?

even with 3psi is still a 3L worked off its tits. running high comp internals = instant boost. big turbo+instant boost = what everyone saw at the motorkhana with adam driving. Lars just has a lot of practice :P. He controls the rear end of that car so damn well even on the dirt /clap for him :D.

any idea how much it cost in the "adub"?