Nt Major Discussion

Ella

Guys need a list of importers. halfcut importers etc. I can't be bothered googling it lol

ohh Adam I deleted your email with the list of them

Google it - it's not hard to do. I had to do it myself.

NT Rollaclub members get discount - ie no postage :P

If you can arrange it (good luck) I'm sure it'll be popular.

Mr2 to do:

rims

tyres

suspention

intercoola

rear kit

more boost

beat gt4

new speakers

new dash

respray

the list goes on....

Keep dreaming Shane. :P

What you guys willing to pay for my rims? :D

Might just ebay them still

Don't eBay them. If no-one else commits to buying them, I'd grab them for the Starlet.

i 4 got brakes

Woo-hoo!!! I take it they're on the car??? Cause if you're bragging about brake that aren't on cars, then I've got 11x pairs of front calipers, and 7x sets of rear brakes. :yes:

I have leather inside throughout and my stereo will be custom made and installed for me :y: it'll rock

Jealous are we?

Not really. The Celica has some aftermarket stereo gear, standard leather trim, and a custom boot lining. :lol:

Also called Hi-tech this arvo they still have the gze halfcut forgot to ask which gze it is anyone know? They want 2600 for it.

I can't remember which model it's from. All I know is that they need me to take back the part they'd loaned me off it that I'd forgotten about. Apparently someone's interested in buying it, and this part is the only stopping them at the moment.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u got owned so its settled i has the fastest car

waits to get burned

I'm gunna call duy.........

Edited by wasfishing

hrrm not sure I rang them yesterday they said it was running... lol

ringing back today

That's why they called me - it will run as soon as they put the coil back in.

as for the celica adam call me when you get it we can go for a crooz :P

I'll be cruising Friday night.

But hang on a minute Adam how many cars do you have??

KE55 x2 (soon to be less one)

TA22

AE71 (the most wanted car ever - it wasn't even for sale and I've had five people tell me they're buying it - wtf???)

ST205

EP95R

ZZE122R

:D

u got owned so its settled i has the fastest car

YOU will be the one getting owned, pwned, and generally beaten. :yes: Just waiting on that call. The car should be in Darwin as of 11am yesterday - just need the transport company to pick it up from the train.

So in other words how many of your 7 cars can beat mine??

Oh as I love to say Quality over quantity Adam :yes:

Depends how we're racing.

The KE55 (Lola) and ST205 should both beat your car in a straight line and around Hidden Valley.

The Starlet (EP95R) will take the Sportivo in a motorkhana.

And everything except the ST205 (and possibly Lola) should beat yours on fuel economy. :y: :lol: :P

Sarp all?

Hey Adam, did Lenny ring you about the '71? He seemed interested when I told him about it.

And I reckon the MR2 will give the GT4 a good run for its money around the track, will be good to see. :P

f@$k school is weak. :D

For a car that was only ever briefly for sale it's sure had a lot of interest. I was selling the car before I bought the Celica (to make room), but then couldn't sell it quick enough, so I took it off the market. Then Gregor talked me into selling it to him, and since then there have suddenly been five people telling me that they'll buy the car. Fark!!!

Lenny says the car is out of his price range, so he told BJ (super_s13 from BoostCruising), and he's dead set on buying it at the price I told Lenny. I told him it wasn't really available, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. I should tell everyone that the black Corolla (ZZE122R) isn't for sale - it'd be gone in no time!