Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

LOL AT PIRATE

 

did u get it shane? very nice

 

and don't worry it will be a gze soon enough. just tryin to get the best set up for under 5000 thats why I am looking at the ae101

the MAP/higher comp gzes also make more power stock anyways

 

so adam, advice please.\

 

way I see it is, the halfcuts down south have

A. LSD

B. Newer

C. most probably lower km's

D. more power

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have plenty of torque steer as it is and if I plan to turbo down the track an LSD will help something awful.

 

actually adam could you list the differences? isnt one a smallport block and the other a bigport? care to explain? all I know about is the sexc 20V :P

yea i gots it, its on my car now :yes:

 

 

u better not be quicker than me after ur done :P

LOL, what did your car run in the 1/4 I am guessing mine would run high 14/low 15. My car ran a 16.01 full street trim with previous owner. your aw11 runs the older of the gze's

i run about a 15.5 (stock) goin to pik up a g-tech meter this arvo so ill let u know. hopeing 4 a high 13 low 14 with pulley n cooler ect.

How do I know if it was full or catback

Have at look at your exhaust manifold. Prob easiest way to see if it is a fullsystem(extractors etc) see if it has a heatshield if it does you (most probably) didnt get extractors.

 

LOL I doubt you would get high 13's. Possibly a low 14-mid 14

 

P.S G-techs are poo lol, I have seen some funny things lol

Edited by Pure-SX

My car may be as fast as yours in a straight line never around corners thats prob only thing mr2 are good for :P

i want a 13

 

doesnt matter if its a 13.99 as long as i get a 13

 

14 wpuld be alright as long as its a low 14

I just checked - it's Cat back

lol I can see it now. MEGZ RUNNING OUT OF THE BUILDING SCREAMING IS IT A FULL SYSTEM OR CAT BACK???????????!!!!!!???????????

 

:P

how was the cruise last night boyz and toyz and girlz :P. Meghann I seen your car this morning I was like that looks like one from the motorkhana, I like the exhaust not to loud not to quite very nice :yes: is it a full system or cat-back?

 

Cruise was good - left Bunnings around 9.30pm went for a cruise through Nightcliff and out to Truck City - hung around there for a bit and then got annoyed by some idiots so went down the highway lap through the city to BP and hung around there for a while.

lol I can see it now. MEGZ RUNNING OUT OF THE BUILDING SCREAMING IS IT A FULL SYSTEM OR CAT BACK???????????!!!!!!???????????

 

:P

 

No I checked the site were I bought it from and it's cat back.

I would of been there except I have been sick for last 2 days food poisoning or something so yay still not 100%.

 

Shane if you were to do a gze conversion in my car would you put a ae92 gze (less POWER) no lsd cost 2600

or an ae101 (more POWER) and LSD for 3400?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.