Nt Major Discussion

Ella

LOL AT PIRATE

did u get it shane? very nice

and don't worry it will be a gze soon enough. just tryin to get the best set up for under 5000 thats why I am looking at the ae101

the MAP/higher comp gzes also make more power stock anyways

so adam, advice please.\

way I see it is, the halfcuts down south have

A. LSD

B. Newer

C. most probably lower km's

D. more power

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have plenty of torque steer as it is and if I plan to turbo down the track an LSD will help something awful.

actually adam could you list the differences? isnt one a smallport block and the other a bigport? care to explain? all I know about is the sexc 20V :P

Have at look at your exhaust manifold. Prob easiest way to see if it is a fullsystem(extractors etc) see if it has a heatshield if it does you (most probably) didnt get extractors.

LOL I doubt you would get high 13's. Possibly a low 14-mid 14

P.S G-techs are poo lol, I have seen some funny things lol

Edited by Pure-SX

how was the cruise last night boyz and toyz and girlz :P. Meghann I seen your car this morning I was like that looks like one from the motorkhana, I like the exhaust not to loud not to quite very nice :yes: is it a full system or cat-back?

Cruise was good - left Bunnings around 9.30pm went for a cruise through Nightcliff and out to Truck City - hung around there for a bit and then got annoyed by some idiots so went down the highway lap through the city to BP and hung around there for a while.

I would of been there except I have been sick for last 2 days food poisoning or something so yay still not 100%.

Shane if you were to do a gze conversion in my car would you put a ae92 gze (less POWER) no lsd cost 2600

or an ae101 (more POWER) and LSD for 3400?