Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

I'm going shopping this week

I'm going shopping this week

 

New rims, suspension, stereo :P :P

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

details?

 

i am going shopping soon

i am going shopping soon

 

4agze 4agze 4agze

 

On the topic of a gze decided to go with FMIC cuz I don't want a scoop in the bonnet lol. Anyone recommend a size I was originally thinking 450x300. But would that be sufficient for a turbo build or would I be better going with the big f@$k off 600x300 straight up?

 

Keeping in mind that I wont be hacking up the front bar, don't like the big exposed intercooler thing

BTW - anyone keen on the AE71 that wasn't for sale, then was sold, and is now for sale again? I'm not too fussed if it doesn't go, as I can go back to the plan to build Project White Rider again, but at the same time the money wouldn't go astray as it could be used on either Celica.

WOOT grats on the great time. What did your mate get in the s2000 with the semi slicks?

 

Just hold on the the ae71, I am sure it will turn out to be a great little car.

 

With the intercooler, any recommendations as to brand? don't really wanna buy a cheap chinese one lol

Anthony got 1:27.9! Most Improved Production race cars are only doing about 1:24-1:26. Considering his car is completely stock aside from the tyres, it is an amazing time. It'll be great to see how much he can improve it as he starts to modify the car. I don't think he's planning anything too serious yet, and definitely hasn't mentioned any engine mods.

I got 2 rims to decide between but I think I've made up my mind - starting stereo shopping tonight and got to find some new lower springs or go back to the coilovers idea

Well that's what I said before but came into some $$ so will see.

Buy the springs and give me the rest of the money to spend on the GT-Four. :P

 

How about no?

 

Might get these

 

bg_IMG_0968.jpg

 

 

Over these

 

bg_Pro%20Gear_Black.jpg

nice lookin rims

 

can i try ur old ones on my car wen u get new ones?

 

 

the s2000 is also a brand new car adam so gotta remember that

What are you planning?

 

I prefer the 2nd.

 

Just get the black version of my wheels :P or the mesh style with chrome lip

No I like those - simple is good - depends if they'll let me get what I want

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.