Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

Gone off gze idea, just gonna fix current motor, upgrade suspension, get bodykit painted/fitted go from there.

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking of getting a TRD short shifter, still needs to be lowered and the new rims

adam has too much time on his hands at work lol, all i can do is think about what I could do to my car

I was thinking of getting a TRD short shifter, still needs to be lowered and the new rims

I don't know what they're like in Corollas, but mine is freakin' stiff. Mainly because it's got an AWD gearbox I think.

lol ultimately if money wasnt an issue I would

 

later model corolla disks with rx7 calipers up front

stock twinky disks in rear

good brake pads lol

front + rear swaybars

Coilovers or better quality shocks

AE82 EFI fuel tank

E-Series LSD g/box

Rebuilt bottom end with arias forged pistons

ARP bolts everywhere

probably something along lines of a GT2871/GT28rs turbo

Manifold

Plenum

Exhaust work

intercooler+piping

external wastegate

BOV

airfiler+intake

aftermarket ecu

bigger fuel pump and injectors

oil cooler + lines etc

BRAIDED LINES everywhere cuz there purty :)

 

ay I can dream can't I?

 

If I did all that total spent on the corolla would be about 25000 :D

Edited by Pure-SX

I got the best discount on the stuff I bought yesterday - I bought everything I need except the amp for $900

What did you get megz?

Edited by Pure-SX

Front and Rears, Sub, Headunit type stuff

:D

lol nevermind I meant details but ohh well. next rolla club cruise sound off :D

I dunno it's Kewood speakers and sub I think dunno bout the rest - can't remember

ok plans for the 2

 

new intercooler (soon)

Pulley (soon)

brakes front and rear (soon)

upgrade brake booster (very soon)

new shocks n springs (maybe just fronts are raers seem good)

 

Buy a s13 drift car so i can keep the 2 and not feel bad

 

or a ke55 with 4agze :D

 

new rims

semi slicks

sway bars

strut braces

rear body kit

 

 

 

4" speakers (100W) and a amp to run them

Edited by wasfishing

And you can buy the KE55 - for just $10,000. BARGAIN!!!

 

I got offered $2,000 the other day. It's more than I paid, but I'm not really keen to sell. I'd prefer to spend a bit on it and get it ready to race. I'd like to get under 1:30 next time I take it out, so I'll try and get a fair bit done.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.