Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

adam how hot does the water in ur intercooler get??? and how big is ur heat exchanger?

Don't know. The heat exhanger looks to be pretty big. Not as big as the PWR radiator, but not far off either. :D

 

 

 

Or when I was working at Darwin Mitsubishi/Suzuki etc.

You? Work? Bullshit!

 

 

 

Nice find!!! Now you'll have a nice interior with your nice stereo!

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 286.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok then adam wen can i get a look at your car??? and stick my finger in the water :D

 

thermometer would be good

I knew there would be a way.

 

Darwin Mitsubishi aint the govt so yes I did work there. As a storemen for spare parts. NO AIRCON IN A SHED.

 

Now I'm "working" for the govt IN AIRCON and almost doubled my salary FTMFW :D

 

Anyone going street meet tonight at hidden valley? Looks like it will be a big meet. With a few really quick street cars. (Ed's CRAZY RX2 :) etc)

 

post-3201-1188522830.gifpost-3201-1188522830.gifpost-3201-1188522830.gif

ok then adam wen can i get a look at your car??? and stick my finger in the water :D

 

thermometer would be good

This Saturday if you're keen.

 

 

 

Anyone going street meet tonight at hidden valley? Looks like it will be a big meet. With a few really quick street cars. (Ed's CRAZY RX2 :) etc)

Not me - I'm working. :)

 

I'm thinking about arranging time off for the next street meet, towards the end of September. I'd take the ST205 down for a run.

I was going to enter but I dunno now

We should all go down on same night, same deal with motorkhana and lap sprints

 

Would be a ball

28th of September my car should be right as I want it

 

Lowered

Stereo finished

Rims

 

Sexy

Lol great minds think alike :cool:

 

But yeah I should be down for that. It might be a busy month for the 8-2. Motorkhana 16th drags 28th lapsprints 30th, lets hope it doesnt blow up :lol:

post-3929-1188531707_thumb.jpg

 

That's what it looks like.

 

I was thinking of just changing my mind altogether and getting....

 

JVC Headunit

Well, no way my car is getting rego unless I paint it yellow... and even then I doubt it.

 

So... I now have a KE70 suitable for constant offroad thrashing... maybe, sort of? :cool:

 

And a push bike... :lol:

AE71 is no good to me really, can't drive it as of next week and don't really have the time for it currently. As well as currently having everything else I need for the conversion when I finally do it, unless I see it and am convinced otherwise. I dunno :cool:

 

KE70 is probably salvageable but will cost more than its worth and time again. I dunno... will see, might be inspired on the weekend. Would have to paint it back yellow though, and feck that.

Edited by Killswitch

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.