Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

PANASONIC? ewwww :cool: JVC arnt much better sure they have pretty little LCD screens but meh. Pioneer or kenwood ftw def.

 

Whos gonna be out tonight?

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

danno i swap u then u can build the 71

 

 

i might be out dunno yet, depends what the locals r doin

You must be a brands boy Stephen - it's just a pretty little name and is probably made by the brother of the 5 year old in china that made the Pioneer one

 

PS the JVC one is flash touch screen and all

Going out after drags

Shane mate have you still got your seca?

 

 

I wish!! that car was cool, it is forsale thou fairly cheap

Ok, I may like brand names but from my personal experience I have had many mates with with both panasonic and JVC head units, I myself have had a pioner and kenwood and had no trouble whatsoever, as for my speakers/subs/amps I chose MTX because there good quality, you get what you pay for.

Ohh and another reason why I chose MTX, they actually state the proper power not over do it. They also come with certification.

I am on the look out for an AE82 twincam EFI fuel tank. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

 

See you guys tonight.

I can do over 45km/h twice now before I lose my licence lol. I could of sworn under current law it was an instant by by licence?

 

Hrrrm some of the hooning ones are a little vague and I bet the police will "interpret" them.

 

and the silly mobile phone one lol. one for L and P platers?

dam demerit points anyone want a mr2 i think i wont hav it long :cool:

 

looking for sumthin slow with cruise control hilux deisel????? can run on bio diesel :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.