Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Made it through the weekend without getting a demerit point :cool:. Highlight of my weekend was going in my mates skyline. Which skyline you ask? XXXline, the one 99% of people on boost are giving crap. He has proving its a quick car. 13.6 191km/h. No traction ftw :lol:

They aren't giving him crap FFS - read what they have said again before accusing people of things. They are HELPING him learn - the shit he put at the beginning of that thread was just that SHIT - even I could tell that from the information he gave and I know nothing - if you can't see that then more fool you.

He was mislead by JSM right from the start and only now that Michael has actually started questioning stuff has JSM actually pulled their finger out and put the car back to were they said it was - and even still it's not where they told him it was.

/meow.

I am friends with Michael. The car is where it is supposed to be at. True JSM misled him at the start.

P.S He was getting shit from 90% of the members, however there were a few that were helping him. Many a time in his thread did people state something like excuses excuses etc blah blah. I know there are people on boost that know what they are talking about, however I like to call most of them "keyboard warriors."

He is running what he is supposed to be, he got a 13.6(no traction) and a 191km/h which is where it should be at. ITS WHERE IS SHOULD BE

On another note, anyone know much about the SW20 Mr2's?

/meow.

I am friends with Michael. The car is where it is supposed to be at. True JSM misled him at the start.

P.S He was getting shit from 90% of the members, however there were a few that were helping him. Many a time in his thread did people state something like excuses excuses etc blah blah. I know there are people on boost that know what they are talking about, however I like to call most of them "keyboard warriors."

He is running what he is supposed to be, he got a 13.6(no traction) and a 191km/h which is where it should be at. ITS WHERE IS SHOULD BE

On another note, anyone know much about the SW20 Mr2's?

I've met the guy and have nothing personal against him but he was lead well and truly down the garden path - JSM isn't to thank for the fact his car made that pass - the fact that people told him it was BS forced Michael to ask questions which made JSM have to fix it - we all saw it unfold throughout that thread - blind Freddy could see it.

He was making excuses, every time something wasn't right it was another excuse but not once did he pull his head in and say ok you guys were right at the start and JSM was telling me bullshit - no - he thought it was better to warn people that he was going to rub their noses in it IF he got a good time on Friday night.

My weekend was pretty much f@$ked up. All I wanted was a quiet weekend to try and get my glandular fever under control, and do you think I could even have that???

Saturday I got a bit of rest in the morning, then went out to the in-laws' house to work on the AE71 with Gregor (Sbox) and show the car to two different guys. Gregor and I made a bit of progress, but I have some work to do myself to finish it, so that wasn't a complete success. Neither of the guys turned up to view the car so that was a waste of my . :cool:

Saturday night was okay, with a quiet movie night with Alley. We stayed up pretty late, which wasn't an issue, so long as I could sleep in Sunday morning. Instead, Alley (as she had to go to work) set her alarm for 7.30am and didn't wake to it, so it woke me up, and then I woke her up. I am not one who can get back to sleep easily, although in this case I did doze off again briefly, only to wake again about half an hour later. I read for a little while, then heard Alley's alarm go off from the lounge room. She'd gone out there and fallen asleep again! :lol: :P :) I was more than a tad pissed off, as she'd had to wake up at 7.30, but since she was tired, it suddenly wasn't important anymore.

She left for work after that, and I decided to watch a bit of tv to relax. I called her after the first hour to ask her to bring something home and at that point she said she would only be an hour to an hour and a half more at work. I then watched two Simpsons episodes, one Dirty Harry movie (an hour and a half long), spoke to my Dad on the phone for half an hour, waited around another twenty minutes or so, and then she finally turned up. ;) I'd been waiting on her to turn up so I could fix a leaking tap we've got (which is why I needed her to bring some stuff home), but as she took so long, it would have been quicker for me to go grab the stuff myself. I also was waiting for her to be home so I could wash all three cars, and we were going to do some gardening. A lot of this could have been done, had I simply known that she wouldn't be home, so I could have altered my plans appropriately. Oh well. As a result, I've got nothing done I wanted to, including not feeling rested. So it'll be a shitty week for me. :)

they should handle well if u hav the wrong suspention setup it will handle like crap.

The only bad thing i hav heard about them is that oversteer abit so u would hav to b on ur toes abit more than any other car, and if u do buy one take it onto a nice dirt patch sumwere and find out how it reacts to power how it slides and how they spin