Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I originally posted 241kw, check red book and it said 200kw? I was like hrrm. Redbook ftl eh?

No, they don't come in manual. :cool: Or AWD. :cry:

 

The AWD drivetrain is available in Japan, so it's a real pity we don't get it here. I can't imagine that much power and torque being very pleasant through the front wheels.

 

BTW, the ZZE122 Corolla is a piece of shit after driving the ST205 GT-Four. It has NO traction, too light power steering, and BODYROLL.

so u wana giv it 2 me?

 

btw my barkes are readi i just hav 2 pick them up

wouldnt u like 2 know

 

 

 

so would i

 

 

as soon as i buy them and talk to duy as I'm no gun at doing brakes everything else ill try but this is life and death sorta stuff

That Aurion looks pretty tasty! Pity about it being fwd.

 

I think I has found me a bottom end finally! Yay! However... I don't have a car to drive after wednesday :cool: < - tears of sadness while laughing at the fact that my rolla is mcf@$ked.

 

Ah well, pushie and bus for a bit...

 

I want a sigma!

heh, Astron Powah!

 

You'd think there would be a cheap shitter around with rego... but nope... or I'm just too damn cheap.

 

Blows!

heh, yes well... what for want my KE. And I dunno if I need your engine now :cool:

 

Will still consider it seeing what happens, might fix the 'rolla up and get it rego'd again, but not for a while and shiz.

So what you doing with brakes Shane?

 

I really have to decide if I want to keep the Corolla or move on.

I wana rally sumtin and well my engine comes with a new wikid clutch *wink* u could easily build ur motor outta this engine wack in sum new rings and bearings and stick on one of ur heads or get this one re-set.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.