Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One so called excuse I heard was he had a "boost leak", which he indeed did have. I know where you are coming from Megz, JSM screwed him good and proper.

 

Can't we all just get along? :) /hug rofl :cool: :lol: :P

 

One of many though. If he had admitted that and not gone the arrogant, holier than thou route, people wouldn't have given him such a hard time.

 

I'm not arguing with you personally - just making off the wall comments about that thread that are baseless annoys me.

I knew you'd want a plate like that as soon as I mentioned it. :cool:

 

What about a ZZW31 MR2 Spyder. They're lighter than the SW20 by a LONG way, and I think they're lighter than the AW11 too. You can get an early one with the 5-speed sequential or the later one with the 6-speed (costs a fair bit more though). They come with the 1ZZ-FE from the Corolla, but with a slightly different tune, giving 103kW instead of 100kW. It's also got more rpm than the Corolla version (probably where the power comes from). I would love to build one up one day, converting it to a proper manual (wouldn't be hard), with 2ZZ-GE (Celica) pistons and cylinder sleeves to create a 1932cc version, with roughly 150kW at the engine. I'd then probably put a Blitz supercharger kit on it and aim for 300hp at the engine - it wouldn't be overly difficult. Mmm, 300hp and less than 1,000kg of weight. It'd be a Lotus-eater. :lol:

Of course, you're looking at about $5,000 for an AW11 with 4A-GE, $8,000 for an AW11 with 4A-GZE, $10,000 for an SW20 with 3S-GE, $15,000-20,000 for an SW20 with 3S-GTE, and $20,000-30,000 for a ZZW30.

I don't mind the new mr2's. will look into it.

um or 11G for a aw11 4agze in good nic with sum tasteful mods ie mine

yeah most 5speeds are 20-25, 6 speeds 25-30. Sequential is manual no clutch yeah?

Yep. And slow gear changes. :cool: Japan got a proper manual version as well as the sequential option. If I got one (and had the money to do what I want with it), I'd get a pedal box made up custom. I don't know if you can simply use the six speed already in the car and just adapt the shifting mechanism, or if you'd have to put a Celica six speed in, but either way it wouldn't be overly difficult.

 

Google Monkey Wrench Racing to see some kick arse ZZW30's. :lol:

OMG BLACK w/ RED LEATHER interior ftw :cool:

Hell yeah - that'd be awesome.

 

There's at least three up here currently - possibly five. There's a yellow one with bodykit, a dark blue one I spotted for the first time this morning (quite dirty), and a green one. I think there's a red one, and there may be another green one. The green has always been my favourite colour for that model, although there was a light metallic blue available a bit like the Bayside Blue available on Skylines - very hawt. :cool:

I have seen a green one with a light brown convertible top /vomit.

 

BTW seen another white AW11 with a snorkel, it was the one I asked you about shane when I asked if you flew threw the lights lol.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.