Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

finally bak the office AIRCON FTW

 

we just got new tyres for the kluger spends 100% of its time on bitcumen rds so y did we get alterains???????

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea awsome :D

 

wish i could buy one :)

 

then i could be like adam and not be able to spin wheels :)

Cause spinning wheels is SOOOO much fun. :D

 

I'd prefer to go fast thanks. You should have seen it on Sunday when Duy put the foot down to try and keep the MR2 in front of the GT-Four. He spun. Twice. :)

woopdy doo :D

 

 

 

 

meh ill get my car out there and we will see who can spin the most :)

What can I say I got my eye out for ya :D

 

I might take the 20V extractors off of super s13 give em a nice polish up. I reckon I might be able to pick em up for about 100 $$ :)

The standard headunit size is too narrow for the gap from the old one :D Gaps on both sides FTL :)

thats no good could get some spacers????

 

adam how hot does the water in ur intercooler get??? and how big is ur heat exchanger?

Most head units come with a plastic surround bit. Did yours come with one. They usually just clip on.

There is about a cm gap on either side

LOL. I guess you could get a bracket made up. Or when I was working at Darwin Mitsubishi/Suzuki etc. With the Suzuki Swifts if you wanted to use an aftermarket head unit you had to buy a different bracket or some shit. So perhaps try Toyota?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.