Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 286.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the green colour don't like the green colour with brown roof rofl

yea the other white aw11 is cool but he has gone about doin everything all wrong. 11G rebuilding engine comp ect and slower than standard lol after he put his custom pulley on it will be quick but untill then meh

LOL Adam its disgusting, when I was looking to buy a car it was for sale, I was like hrrm mid life crisis car lol.

 

British Racing Green with a poo tan convertible top rofl

 

I am liking the black w/ black convertible top w/ red leather /drool

I want it, but I'd prefer to see you keep it and develop it. And still get beaten by me. :)

 

Where is the encouragement to keep my car? :cool: :lol: :P

lol was waiting for an asshole response lol.

 

2002 october and newer came with 6 speed only :cool:

AND WHO HAS SEEN AND ALMOST CRASHED

 

due to seeing the sexy as TRD aurion at bridge auto's?

 

keep forgetting to say

Edited by Pure-SX

post-3201-1188779887_thumb.jpg

post-3201-1188779861_thumb.jpg

post-3201-1188779867_thumb.jpg

post-3201-1188779974_thumb.jpg

 

Supercharged aurion ftw :lol: 241kw 400nm.

The one at bridge autos is black :cool:

Edited by Pure-SX

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.