Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

/sneeze

 

300!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:fuzz: :D :fuzz: :( :fuzz:

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

adam bring out LOLA

 

actually if LOLA is able to go would make it more interesting? up to you, and if its as easy as you said. scrutineering saturday, fill out a temp cams licence go racing sunday i will be there if my car aint gone boom lol

 

So seriously all I need to do is scrutineering saturday? Fill out an application pay my money and thats it?

 

Lola she is broke. :D

 

I'm trying to get funds together to repair her, but I'm thinking that it might be a better idea to completely strip her down and rebuild her from scratch, making sure it's done properly. Gregor pointed out some bad rust on her on Sunday, and it's made me start to think about how much I'd like to fix her up.

 

I plan on using the ST205 for racing in 2008 anyway, so that would give me a year to fix Lola up, including getting her painted up all pretty.

so they actually have a championship? prizes at end?

Hrrm, interesting, next year especially I will pull my finger out and get out there alot.

 

I have been meaning to ask you a question about the REJEX rally? How exactly is that run?

Ive onli done one kana and wasnt trying the first 2 corses i was just havin fun throwin my car around, and well ur car is fat so i don't need ur super duper 4 pot brakes

My car aint fat and I'm getting 4 pot rx7 calipers :D.

Hrrm, interesting, next year especially I will pull my finger out and get out there alot.

I'll believe it when I see it.

 

I have been meaning to ask you a question about the REJEX rally? How exactly is that run?

Uh, you get entry in about a month before the rally. Turn up on the Saturday morning at about 8am at Mindil Beach. Drive to Hughes Airstrip and do two motorkhanas. Then you drive to Adelaide River for lunch. Then you go to the old Fruit Fly inspection station and do one course. Then you go to Fenton Airfield (I think that's the one) and do about three or four more courses. Then on the second day, it's a similar sort of thing, except you either just use Fenton and McDonald airstrips, or you do McDonald, then travel to a little side road on the way to Katherine, do one more, and then finish in Katherine.

 

 

Ive onli done one kana and wasnt trying the first 2 corses i was just havin fun throwin my car around, and well ur car is fat so i don't need ur super duper 4 pot brakes

Oooohh, someone's getting pissy. :D

no seveph adams right ur car isnt fat

 

ADAMS CAR IS FAT AND OVER WEIGHT

 

 

and mine is fine

With the Rejex, what shit do you have to bring?

 

seveph?

 

Adams car is PHAT yo bruss

I has doof - just need to install rear speakers and she's good to go

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.