Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

we should all pimp up tens

 

translated into oldie speak means

 

Perhaps we should go to tens(tims surf & turd) for dinner? :D

 

Who has the highest? and how many posts behind are we?

 

LETS GET EM rofl

Queensland. They've got 9,373 posts - we're just a *little* way off.

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showforum=45

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What for keep buying the FC calipers if you don't use em? lol

They be so pretty...

 

 

 

The prick is buying them and reselling them lol

Well duh...

 

This engine package sounds interesting. Where is it located???

my mafamatics arent so crash hot :D we will catch them soon :(

How do you know?

Adam get them to move us up the list!!!

Why? It doesn't matter how many posts we've got. Quality is more important, and we're kinda lacking that of late. :D There's been a bit too much spam to be honest, but because I like to see the NT section keeping in touch (finally) I'm not going to try to stop it too much. If it starts to get silly I'll delete posts and give warnings, but I'm not too picky.

I best leave then

Very funny.

 

I wasn't trying to have a go at anyone, because I like how often everyone is on here currently (I don't feel lonely like I used to), and that everyone is getting along so well.

 

BTW, I was thinking about how nice the last cruise was, and am thinking we should do another soon. Anyone keen???

HELL YEAH, this weekend? :D However won't we be lacking in the corolla department?

Lol I love it that we contribute like 50% of the daily posts rofl.

 

What happened last cruise? We still have to have that 100 pages of post party :D.

HELL YEAH, this weekend? :D However won't we be lacking in the corolla department?

Umm, I was actually thinking about giving more warning than that. And do you think you could actually be bothered turning up to this cruise???

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.