Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

I don't need lots - I fell asleep in my car while it was getting doof hehe

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, I can't sleep in my car too hot too loud rofl, got a new windscreen compliments of TIO, pity O'briens did a shit job.

someone needs to clean my car

 

and steve gimme ur rims u don't want them

offer? :D But yeah O'briens got rid of the genuine toyota moulds for the windscreen and put the universal shit thats like half the width of the genuine, causing all the glue shit they use to hold the window in place to be visible. Apart from that looks smick lol

You should be able to clean that up though can't you?

 

My car was undercover and the music wasn't on at the time - the back seats comfy

Careful Meg - you don't want to come across as easy. :fuzz:

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :( :fuzz:.

 

I am not sure the glue shit itself is quite hard, as for the shit plastic moulding they used the shit is already peeling, I think I may need to track myself down some mouldings the pricks lol

A car. A driver. Probably a tent &/or sleeping bag.

Careful Meg - you don't want to come across as easy. :fuzz:

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :( :fuzz:.

 

I am not sure the glue shit itself is quite hard, as for the shit plastic moulding they used the shit is already peeling, I think I may need to track myself down some mouldings the pricks lol

 

Shuddup both of you

 

No one else was in the back seat with me I was laying on all of it - I love my leather seats

Whats everyone doing this week?

Edited by Pure-SX

who wants to come bridge auto's on saturday and try take TRD aurion for test drive?

Edited by Pure-SX

Cruise tomorrow night - be there or be square

Time place? What time did you finish last time?

9pm at Bunnings - you can leave whenever - do a lap through Nightcliff to TC stop then to Town.

hrrm I may be there which rollaclub members went last time?

 

Also Shane what are the measurement on your celica brakes? Did they come as blank disks or did u get 4 more holes drilled?

um they came as celica brakes I'm not 2 sure of the measurmemts but duy got them redrilled i just need to find the cash to buy them :D

 

ur wheels are 17"?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.