Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

My wheels are 17's. The celica brakes come with 5x100, What I am asking if you got them as blank discs(no holes) or just got 4 more holes drilled? 4x100?

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats what i said they ARE celica brakes not copys or blanks so YES i have had more holes drilled

 

what would u want for ur rimsys?

yes i would love to test drive the sc aurion

 

no i wont be crusin 2night

Adam was going to come last time but sooked out - so it was just me :D

yes i would love to test drive the sc aurion

 

no i wont be crusin 2night

 

Tomorrow night not tonight

am i selling my rims? no? lol Do you know who machined the brakes?

I put a :D after it. No I wont be selling for ages if ever.

I really like these rims however on the roads of darwin :D hit the wrong bumps and scrub either have to get guards rolled/flared a little more or stiffen suspension up more lol

no I'm not sure who did the machining what u gettin done??? i can find out if u sell me ur rims thou :D

 

 

i really want a set of nice 16" my car really needs rims to finish it off abit

Are L&S the only specialist suspension mob up here? Am looking at getting my suspension checked out/fixed/upgraded. When I corner relativly I get a "jitter" going through the car, i am guessing my bushes are mc rooted, apart from that front rear swaybars, Also after a little reading about suspension, negative camber good for cornering? If so how can this be achieved?

 

What am I getting done? Buying a set of rx7 calipers off adam probably going to get some ae93 gti slotted disks for the front. Head through window action lol. I will need some caliper brackets made up.

 

i wouldnt mind a set of 16's, What I would like if I intend on keeping the same colour, same style of rim as mine but black with chrome lip similiar to what megz is getting.

 

After a night of hard thinking, I have pretty much 99% decided to keep the car get the kit on and sprayed, get suspension.brakes done, once thats done if I want more power go down that road.

 

I am sure I can turn it into some kinda weapon, all be it a torque steering weapon lol. (Turbo)

 

P.S Does anyone know how to eliminate/minimalise torque steer. Or shall I get a new number plate TRQSTR?

no I'm not sure who did the machining what u gettin done??? i can find out if u sell me ur rims thou :D

i really want a set of nice 16" my car really needs rims to finish it off abit

 

Don't think I'll be selling my stock 16's now either

umm negitve camber is good for cornering but will reduce the life of ur tyres and can be achived through a wheel alignment,

L and S are good but very busy i can't even get a alignment atm go and hav a chat to lachlin and tell him what u want from ur car as for tourque steer i think a lsd helps alot and maybe a stiff steerting rack so its harder to turn, semi slicks are also a good idea i think

megz, keep em for motorkhanas or wateva

Edited by Pure-SX

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.