Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

I already explained why I didn't grace the cruise, just got shit together and day after cruise I came on the forums to hear about it, remember i didnt post for like a month?

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was joking about this weekend. Should do a convoy down to hughes as well :D.

What Colour should I paint my calipers? I am thinking black? Stand out from wheels and paint also. Any suggestions?

When's the next Motorkhana?? I might have to get some practice in.

 

I'll go cruising and can probably talk Tim into coming for photo purposes again.

I already explained why I didn't grace the cruise, just got shit together and day after cruise I came on the forums to hear about it, remember i didnt post for like a month?

I smell a cop out. :D

 

 

 

I was joking about this weekend. Should do a convoy down to hughes as well :(.

Convoy to Hughes sounds good. Start from my place again???

 

 

 

What Colour should I paint my calipers? I am thinking black? Stand out from wheels and paint also. Any suggestions?

Black is ninja. Red if you're a show off. Or you could colour match them to your paint, but that'd cost a bit as I think caliper paint is special somehow.

 

 

 

When's the next Motorkhana?? I might have to get some practice in.

 

I'll go cruising and can probably talk Tim into coming for photo purposes again.

Next motorkhana is Sunday 16 September (two weeks away). Tim should already be coming as far as I know.

Motorkhana 16th September, Drags 28th September and Lap Sprints 30th September

Caliper paint is very heat resistant I thought probably wont bother yet anyways Not big enough to see rofl.

 

Meet at Adam's house for bacon and eggs before we proceed to Hughes! :(

 

Tim lives around corner from me so I can drive him if need be :D

 

I will probably compete even thought last time I went SCRUB A DUB everywhere in the rear lol, but I am guessing the motorkhana is actually set up on the "smoothest" possible bit of the airstrip yeah?

Actually, bacon & eggs at my place isn't too bad an idea. I've got a BBQ, so if you guys are keen, we can set that up and have a snack before we get going. It'll be a damn early start though. :D

 

And yes, they generally try and set up the course area on the smoothest section of the airstrip, but it depends on if any campers are there.

I was just thinking about tires. Would the fact that the wheel nuts didnt get much if any thread on the studs have anything to do with it? Perhaps they are aftermarket wheel nuts? If not I will come down, rear tires will need replacing soon anyways :D Fronts are brand new :(

Ohh and about the campers last time I didnt see any till it was too late lol, ripped handbrake right near there tent lol dust cloud ftw :D

Um wtf is happening??? what this about hughes??? adams house what is all the way across the lights????

spam????

 

corolla???

 

4agte????

 

danno buy mine?????

 

arrrr????

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.