Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 285.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Borrow Rusty's ;)

 

I am now accepting Donations to the Get Stephen an AW11 :D

Edited by Pure-SX

Sorry mate, didn't thought the spam matter anymore as post count was disabled.

 

Cheers

Daniel has sold the sprinter for those who didnt know he now has a green silvia

WTF? Noooooooo. Nah good for him. Do you know if its still up here? MSN doesn't work at work :D ;)

I'm not sure he wouldnt tell me much (i think it is) said i would hav to wait n see his silvia so i called him a girl

I thought I'd made it clear that spam had to stop. The point wasn't that your post counts were going up to fast or anything - the problem is that the more posts made, the more of RollaClub's bandwidth that gets used. It also sets a bad example for other users, because when they see spam in here, they figure they can do it to. And why should the rules be different for us???

 

If you want to spam, please use MSN or similar. Or email each other. Save RollaClub for Corolla related stuff. If this doesn't stop, I'll have to close the NT General Discussion area and restrict discussion topics to event related discussion. Anything outside of NT events related talk would then have to go into the general RollaClub area. I'd prefer to avoid this, so please stop the spamming.

Well sorry, after a few emails from you Adam I was led to believe that the posts were fine.

 

Has been fun :locked:

And here I was think most of that was about Rolla's or at least cars - guess I know SFA again

That what I thought. :locked:

 

Anyways, are we all still going to the motorkhana?

 

Will be there ripping the 17's up

My rims for the Corolla are leaving Tempe today woooot

 

So probably won't have them this week :locked:

 

I still need to get into L&S - have you been in there Stephen?

ive been to L and S and I'm happy with there work but there fairly busy so u hav to book in a few weeks ahead.

Apologies guys. I re-read yesterday posts, and I've over-reacted. The posts from yesterday all seem fine to me - they're all Corolla related (I count the AW11 as a Corolla :locked: ). I don't really feel that it was spam. Sorry once again.

3 cheers for Adam.

 

:locked:

 

Have found a nice AW11, just got to sell my ae82 :D.

 

Its ok Adam I forgive you. Didn't realise you were selling the Black Corolla, need money for GT4 already?

Edited by Pure-SX

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.