Nt Major Discussion

Ella

nah seriously last name please any nicknames or wateva might help PLZ TELL ME and are u going to motorkhana?

also i kno people older then me in same grade so ner :)

and shaney boi can't get rims cuz he doesnt even drive a corolla he drives a wannabe corolla with engine behind him ;)

Edited by Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as if i would mention it on boost i just wanna see the puzzled look on a few faces :). What sort of boost you expecting? and also how much quicker you gonna go around hidden valley?

Yes I should be two to three seconds a lap quicker around Hidden Valley. I'm not certain on the boost level, I think it'll be as high as about 16-17psi.

not as quick as me as i alreadi have the same intercooler ;) (now to fit it) duy has got my front brakes organised woot

so tonite 10pm tc????

see if u can notice anything new about MISTR2..............

My intercooler will be quicker. :y: Yep, 10pm tonight sounds good - can we meet in town though, as I'll already be there and don't want to drive out to TC only to drive back to town. :)

Will 4x100's fit on my car?

Yes.

yea they should depending on offset and tyres size

What he said. :(

THE GAME HAS CHANGED..................

No, it will change next week though. :P :P :P

um ok then Shane please explain i will be at truck city tonight I don't think Adam will be as he is getting old etc. Gemzu(sorry don't know your name yet) my corolla has 4x100's. there 17's with 40's on them Don't scrub at all just cuz I got stiff ass suspension.

But yeah they should fit I believe they have same stud pattern. Also not sure I believe offset should be like +38?

Yes I'll be there. Don't know about offset, but you've all got 4x100 stud pattern (as do I on the Starlet and black Corolla).

Thanks Steven.

To buy or not to buy 17's

I've got 17's. :P

Adam wens the race meet my wheel alignment is on the 27 and race meet 26th???? so i might hav to rebook it or go sumwere else

Yep, racing is on the 26th. Scrutineering is on the 25th. Don't know if they'll still accept entry though, they were due in last Friday - give it a go though. Go to the NAMSC site (www.namsc.org.au) for the form.

Yes.

What he said. :) (1)

I've got 17's. ;) (2)

Yep, racing is on the 26th. Scrutineering is on the 25th. Don't know if they'll still accept entry though, they were due in last Friday - give it a go though. Go to the NAMSC site (www.namsc.org.au) for the form.

(1) So that yes should have been a maybe then :y:

(2) I've got Corolla 16's that look cool already

Hmmm I should race won day for shit and giggles

BTW, I don't know if anyone else has checked, but the NT section of RollaClub now has the third highest number of posts of any regional forum in Australia. Only beaten by Queensland (obviously since most of RollaClub comes from Queensland) and Tassie.