Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when is motorkhana? if i can be bothered i will get a set of stockies from a mate at a tire shop that fit well enuff so i can get mor ethen 3mm of a nut on it. adam knows what I'm talking about lol. think last motorkhana adam :wink: couldnt get enuff of a wheel nut on lol

Lars' VL will be the most difficult part. Alley can drive pretty well, she just needs to get used to doing handbrake turns. Although even this won't be much of an issue, as she'll have a navigator on the Rejex who can pull the handbrake for her.

when is motorkhana? if i can be bothered i will get a set of stockies from a mate at a tire shop that fit well enuff so i can get mor ethen 3mm of a nut on it. adam knows what I'm talking about lol. think last motorkhana adam :wink: couldnt get enuff of a wheel nut on lol

The motorkhana is this Sunday, starting at 9.30am.

And yes, I remember the issues from the last motorkhana - it would be good to see you with some wheels you can thrash. :hmm:

I've got a dinner on Saturday night, and the motorkhana on Sunday. I've got an odd-job or two to do on Saturday, but aside from that would love to catch up. Or I can cruise on Friday night after my work dinner - no one would be out earlier than 10pm anyway though?

I'm up for a meet up I usually head out fridays but I can probably come out a little earlier for all you old farts **glares at Adam** :wink: Apart from that if I can't find soem ginnies I will probably just have a screw around down the end of the airstrip, I probably won't be competing as I don't wanna completely ruin my engine :hmm:. Depending on my mood I might even compete never know if I damage the engine its just another reason to replace it :y:. However I don't like reading maps so Adam you can navigate :P and another thing may have to empty boot lol not gonna be fun sub box weighs a tonne :P

P.S Went for a drive yesterday arvo with the old man following. Up until a while ago was only blowing a little smoke under HEAVY load just after a gear change. Now when I press the GO pedal to the floor it is now puffing out a nice pretty trail of black smoke under heavy load continually. (Black smoke usually means rich ya?). If so I am not sure why losing so much oil when it's not dropping it.

P.S.S Adam you're old :P

Edited by Pure-SX

:y: Fark you Steven. :P

:hmm: When you mentioned trying to find 'some ginnies', I thought you were still talking about Friday night - as in you wanted to go hunting for gins for a root. :wink:

Don't risk doing further damage to the engine - I'm surprised you're still driving it around!

lol I have a missus happily dating for 3years next month. Speaking of which she will be accompaning me to the motorkhana with me :hmm:. I told her about the mighty starlet she laughed then I told her she may even get lucky with a drive in it(you driving of course) if she behaves :wink: and of course if its cool with you and the other half m8.

P.S I am not sure if its as serious as I first thought I would think if I was "missing" a piston ring it would be a little worse driving but nothing has changed I guess I won't know for sure until it gets properly serviced friday week +compression test. (Might be getting rear disks fitted depending on how long it will take for brake lines).

Edited by Pure-SX

Steven try this go to indies or supercheap and buy a bottle of STOP SMOKE and add it as per the directions it helped my rolla alot its like a thick oil that builds up on rings and stuff (i think) stopped my rolla blowing smoke before i sold it

i could be up for a cruise on friday hopefully with a new steering wheel so i go faster

yeah STOP SMOKE works wonders used it in my celica with good results that piece of crap blew smoke like it knew how to :wink:

might stop by this arvo

Also, STOP SMOKE may stop the smoke but won't resolve the issue. if only there was a magical product called STOP MAKE AND FIX ENGINE :hmm:

Edited by Pure-SX

lol I have a missus happily dating for 3years next month.

What's she think of you picking up gins for a root then? :wink:

Speaking of which she will be accompaning me to the motorkhana with me :y:. I told her about the mighty starlet she laughed then I told her she may even get lucky with a drive in it(you driving of course) if she behaves :hmm: and of course if its cool with you and the other half m8.

Yep, I'd be glad to give her a ride in the car. Not a problem in the world with that.

omg its on like donkey kong biatch. actually on 2nd thought she would probably prefer a ride in a real car namely my 82 and not the starlet.

lol jks next time I'm in the starlet i will actually where a seat belt i almost shat myself last time lol

ADAM REPLY TO MY EMAILS STOP MAKING ME SAD :wink:

Edited by Pure-SX