New Balga Boy

rollux06

Members dont see this ad
Hi everyone I'm new to this nd still don't get howw some things work like puttin up pictures and shit lol but ye I'm open to any suggestions bout doin up my ROLLA.. thanks people

Hiya, welcome to the Rolla club.

So you have a 1981 ke55, and you are looking for parts. What are you looking for, a quick fix or a long term?

I'll try to help you, but be patient because some people are not on all the time.

p.s. look at the date on the threads. Some are very old and no longer relevant.

Chris

dunno yet whatever hey it a 4agze in it i think sp ye i got told i could fit a 308 motor but its a little bit of work but ive got no licence so it doesnt matter about time and not to much about money either so I'm open for any ideas fellas

Can I have the 4agze, please.

If you are going for a non street car get a 4.0L quad cam twin turbo V8. would sing compared to a 308.

Chirs

• 2 weeks later...

SR20DET is a great motor with HEAPS of aftermarket support.

a SR20DET, CA18DET, 12a, or 13B are going to get you the most power gains (that is if the rotors are ported or turbo) but I’m guessing a 4AGE would be much easier to do as it would have been done plenty of times by now as would be the easiest to drive and properly the most reliable if you don’t go to wild on it.

All the motors are great just do some research and see what will suit you more.

PS: push the flywall back and drop in a 2JZ :)

how about a second hand 3k hahahhahaha

think about your insurance..........not the one you pay for the third party one..........unless you stay within the law,approved modifications. if you hit , hurt , kill some one then expect to share a room with bubba and keep the company of men for a looong time.

ask the advice of the guys at the pits what will be accepted and insurable. then drive it with peace of mind!!

there are plenty of options JUST ask don't expect it to be legal

old yep old and boring.......huh corolla bloke

bm

Edited by old corolla bloke