Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shannons Motoring Extravaganza

Featured Replies

  • Author

After attending the NT Motoring Council meeting last night on behalf of RollaClub, I was REALLY keen to have us put a display on. However... I just found out that to replace the clutch on the GT-Four, the whole engine & gearbox need to come out. :y: I love this car so much, yet it has so many things that I hate. :) My next performance car is going to have a longitudinal transmission - no more transverse gearboxes for me. :y:

 

Anyway, long story short, I can still drive the GT-Four to the Extravaganza, just probably won't be able to enter it in the Streetcar Challenge on June 8. So I'll enter the GT-Four, Stephen can enter the AE82, and can I still rely on Shane to enter the AW11?

Edited by ancullen

  • Replies 283
  • Views 118.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes I'm reliable (i think) JUST NEED SUM DODGY FARK TO BRING THE SC12 HM SO I CAN ORDER MY PARTS AND CHECK MY SC14 SO MY CAR IS pretty 4 DA DISPLAY

 

 

end rant :/

rahh still debating on weather i put the ae102 in jeeez i mean i could if i can get a lift home with someone and a lift there the next day

Dude i just wana compare them!!!!

 

and order my parts so it looks good for the show u know have my interior back 2gether!!! look pretty otherwise ill hav no shift boot, knob ect ect

  • Author
rahh still debating on weather i put the ae102 in jeeez i mean i could if i can get a lift home with someone and a lift there the next day

I can give you a lift - still not sure if I'm entering the ZZE112R or not though. Probably not.

u should its the only corolla u own thats regesterd ahahah

55 don't count

  • Author

The '55 isn't worth showing. The only problem is if I enter the ZZE, Alley and I will only have one car between us, and she will need to get to work and I'll need to get to the showgrounds.

whats wrong with the 55 just cos its don't look good it goes fast thats all that matters i reccon

Its not exactly running either is it?

 

Will be tidying the corolla up this weekend :) and brainstorming a few quick/cheap ideas to tidy it up a little.

Edited by Pure-SX

ow shit didnt know that

slack adam slack ahahah

 

shammy car polish

 

where were u yesterday look

Edited by ae174agze

  • Author

The KE55 hasn't been running since 22 July 2007. Duh. First I had the tailshaft issue, then I had to give back the coil I'd borrowed and I still haven't tried Commodore ones out to see if they're suitable.

 

I've got Shane, Stephen and my forms ready for entry. Anyone else before I submit them?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.