Ke30:interior Light

corolln

hi guys, ive got a ke30 1977 my new project... i have just installed all new audio set up and now i think its time for an alarm.

the alarm I'm lookin at ettin is just something cheap ($100). but it works when the door is opened and the interior light goes the drop in vlotage sets the alarm of or something like that.. :y: but my problem is that when my interior is set to door it does not work when a door is opened WHATS THE PROBLEM??

any help will be GREAT!!

thanks cam..

Members dont see this ad
hi guys, Ive got a ke30 1977 my new project... i have just installed all new audio set up and now i think its time for an alarm.

the alarm I'm looking at ettin is just something cheap ($100). but it works when the door is opened and the interior light goes the drop in voltage sets the alarm of or something like that.. :y: but my problem is that when my interior is set to door it does not work when a door is opened WHATS THE PROBLEM??

any help will be GREAT!!

thanks cam..

This is a very simple circuit 12 + is at the globe, door pillar switch's earth completing the circuit.

Check bad earths at door pillars,

Check switch at light is connecting where it should. it unscrews from the roof and you can see the switch contacts at the rear.