December 11, 200718 yr comment_214426 I'm not from Canberra, but i'm down there almost every second weekend. Would love to join in! .......Even if it is just sanding your car :P Report
December 14, 200718 yr comment_215116 Where am I? Am I here? Let me check...... oh f@$k, lost again pm Report
December 23, 200817 yr comment_300502 Post some thoughts in the cruise thread then :bash: YEA! I'm here. I'd be here a lot more also if there was a bit more action around. I hope my parts discussion thread makes some :y: Report
March 13, 201214 yr comment_590202 ill be on here faily often now only just joined but ill be here most evry nite Report
March 13, 201214 yr comment_590203 and up for cruising and willing to offer any help with events n shit Report
March 14, 201214 yr comment_590425 just bought a granny spec ke20 hvnt dun nefn to it yet so its pretty ridgy didge aint real quick niether but thatl be half fixd by the end of the wekk hopefuly Report
March 14, 201214 yr comment_590530 hvnt dun nefn Um.... What? Please speak english on this forum.... Got any pics of your car :) Report
March 15, 201214 yr comment_590654 sorry mate i have not done anything to my corolla yet . and no not yet have not had the time with work mite try and get some photo's this weekend cheers dude and always after ke20 parts . Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now