Current Active Members - Attention All Canberra Members

Rolla__Boy

I think we need to see who is actually still coming to the site, and maybe start trying to attract some new members. The more active members we have, the more things we can organise...ie. Go Karting, cruises, BBQ's, etc.

Any Canberra member who logs on in the next 4 weeks, please post a reply in this thread, so we can get a rough idea of how many active members we actually have, and I'll make a list and gather up contact details so those that don't use the site as much can still be notified of events and info via group sms' or something similar.

Thanks guys

Geoff

Members dont see this ad
i use the site regularly don't post much don't have anything intelligent to say normally lol. rollaclub is a good time waster when at work lol. pm me and i'll send you some contact details.

YOU need to put some damn pics up of that sexy car you own....I admit I have had a bit of time away from the site (no internet) but I don't remember seeing many, if any pics of your car....and I would love to. Love to see it on a cruise too.

Will PM for details.

pretty much sums up my involvement on here too

Would you like me to PM you for contact details also? I will be probably sending out group SMS' for info from here on in, to save people searching for it on here.

yeh i'm ususally on here looking at stuff from time to time.

and so i should now that i actually own a rolla.

And a damn fine corolla you own too!!! I miss it already haha

I already have your details, and forgive me but I haven't had a look for the rego paper yet...so so lazy...I'll get on it I promise.

I'm occasionally here...

I'll PM you for contact details also if you like.

yeah I'll be visiting the site more often in the future

Awesome, Will PM you for details also.

Thanks for the replies so far guys....Good to see there is a few people lurking.....Would be GREAT to get as many of us as possible together for a cruise....The more we do, the more attention we will get for the club, and ultimately the more members we will get. Unfortunately I don't have a decent looking corolla on the road at the moment....but wagsy will get there.

Yes sir, I know this...and I have ur details, and wont let you miss out on any events.

I will put together a list for myself, and just send out group sms' when things are happening.

Hopefully we will get a few more members to notice this page in the near future so we can get all the details.

First event can be rubbing back my KE36 if you want :y: :y: :( :lol: :lolcry:

• 3 weeks later...