Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Current Active Members - Attention All Canberra Members

Featured Replies

I'm not from Canberra, but i'm down there almost every second weekend.

Would love to join in!

 

.......Even if it is just sanding your car :P

Where am I?

 

Am I here? Let me check...... oh f@$k, lost again

 

pm

  • Author

Post some thoughts in the cruise thread then :o

  • 1 year later...
Post some thoughts in the cruise thread then :bash:

 

YEA! I'm here. I'd be here a lot more also if there was a bit more action around. I hope my parts discussion thread makes some :y:

  • 3 years later...

ill be on here faily often now only just joined but ill be here most evry nite

just bought a granny spec ke20 hvnt dun nefn to it yet so its pretty ridgy didge aint real quick niether but thatl be half fixd by the end of the wekk hopefuly

hvnt dun nefn

 

Um.... What?

Please speak english on this forum....

 

Got any pics of your car :)

sorry mate i have not done anything to my corolla yet .

and no not yet have not had the time with work mite try and get some photo's this weekend

cheers dude

and always after ke20 parts .

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.