4age 16v Into 20v

gringogti

hi all at the moment i have a 1.6 gti 16v which i will soon be converting to a 20v black top engine. while the transfer will be taking place i will also be having a custom exhaust made with a custom 4-2-1 manifold as they do not make one for my car :P (not going to be cheap) just thought that i would let you all know and will get some pics up as soon as it starts taking place.

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all well i thought that i would give you an update on what is going on. firstly i couldnt raise the funds intime for the next car show to do a 20v blacktop conversion, so instead i have bought a 1988 celica gt and will be putting that lump into the rolla. the conversion is going top start next week so should have lots of photo's to post.

sorry leorolla but i just can't afford to ship it to australia unless you want to pay for the shipping, in which case i will be more than welcome to send you the engine. :(

• 2 weeks later...
hi all well i thought that i would give you an update on what is going on. firstly i couldnt raise the funds intime for the next car show to do a 20v blacktop conversion, so instead i have bought a 1988 celica gt and will be putting that lump into the rolla. the conversion is going top start next week so should have lots of photo's to post.

sorry leorolla but i just can't afford to ship it to australia unless you want to pay for the shipping, in which case i will be more than welcome to send you the engine. :cool:

what engine has the celica got?

for BT 20v, why not use the std blacktop exhaust manifold? they're tube steel from factory and you won't gain much from going to aftermarket extractors. the money could be better spent elsewhere

can you put your location in your profile?!