Member's

Miggy

hey guys,

I'm new this website and ive already had one scolding from one of the guys from another state who knows all....i found it quite f*cking rude he said that i need to do some homework, fair enough but i thought this website was here to help people like me who don't everything and for others to help me out. :bash: ohwell

anywho enough about that.

I'm a rotor head i love my rx7s and they have a perth rotoray website. maybe makin a perth based website would help some rolla fans out, koz i hate lookin at stuff to buy and its in another state...really depressing...ive always had a corrola the ae82 model and ive only just started to mod it now....i really don't know were this is goin...but having a perth rolla club would be fukin awsum. i see fuk all rollas in W.A. we need to get the word out.

anywho lataz jf :dance:

And I don't just reside in the general forums. I believe it or not protected you from having shit piled on you from a great height. If I wanted to give you a scolding, you'd be a charred mess sitting in front of your computer. If you want to see rude, pop over to Toymods and ask the same question you did......

Abuse of moderators and there doings will not be tolerated.

So you know the law of the land, I recommend you read this: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8093

Item 5.12 should also be of interest to you.

Regards,

Dwarf

Edited by Redwarf

Members dont see this ad