Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Last Rollaclub Nt Cruise For 2007!

Featured Replies

Okay, Daven's back in town, and it's been a while since the last event, so it's time for another NT RollaClub cruise. This will be the last one for 2007, so I'd like to see you all there.

 

What date suits you all best? Options are:

 

Thursday 20 December

Friday 21 December

Saturday 22 December

Sunday 23 December

 

I can do anytime on any of those days. I do realise some of you still have work commitments, so I presume it'll be Saturday or Sunday, but the options are there. Do we want to do a BBQ again like last time?

 

Mainly I need to know your availablility - the rest I can do. And I want you ALL there - Saturdays are no good for Andrew (ae174agze) generally, so we'll try and work around that. Although a Friday or Saturday night cruise would be good - BBQ dinner and then cruise around town a bit. I'll bring the GT-Four. :lolcry:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall be there, awaiting more details to come :o

i'll be there

Edited by ae174agze

  • Author

CONFIRMED:

ancullen

Pure-SX

wasfishing

sirolla

ae174agze

 

UNSURE:

killswitch

zmit

Sbox

Anyone else???

 

I'll get in touch with Danno, Tim and Gregor and let them know it's happening. And I'll work out where we're going.

 

Damn, that's this Friday. I'll have to get my act together. :o

Any ideas whats happening? Wheres dinner gonna be etc?

if only we had aircon and a 5 speed in our ke i'd drive it up just for some fun

Don't be a girly man :o

 

Would be nice to get you up here mate

  • Author
if only we had aircon and a 5 speed in our ke i'd drive it up just for some fun

Gregor has a KE70 5-speed available for sale - PM Sbox for details.

 

Do we want to risk another BBQ or just go out somewhere?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.