December 28, 200718 yr comment_216944 Hi, The other day in the post I received my original ke15 radio. Now I can see on the radio the ariel input, case is earth, +ve power line and the speaker out line at 15 ohms. Now there is also this plug (see pic below): Now this cord comes out the back of the radio. What would this cord be for? Does anyone know? Does anyone have a photo of this wire hooked up to something in a KE1X rolla? Cheers Cameron Report
January 5, 200818 yr comment_218306 My guess would be some sort of tape deck, maybe even 8 track! Thats if ke10s had such an option? I've seen a lot of old "hi-fi" equipment have these sorts of plugs, and they usally are used for aux inputs and such... Don't know if that helps... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now